D.O.C. – C.M.D. Drăgăşani
Dark red-purple, intense and bright, this Merlot reveals strong aromas of ripe cherries, with a chocolate finish and spices. The complexity of Merlot PELERIN wine is particularly strong and strong, it is a robust, round and full-bodied wine, with well-integrated tannins and a long finish.
Recommended to be associated with dishes based on beef, goose or game, but also to be combined with pasta, matured cheeses or raw fish (sushi).
- TYPE: dry red wine
- ALCOHOL: 14,5%
- VARIETY: 100% Merlot
- MATURED: 24 months in oak barrels
- LIMITED EDITION 2210 bottles
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14 – 18 °C
- BOTTLING DATE: May 11, 2020
- AGEING POTENTIAL: 8-10 years of bottling data