I.G. Dealurile Olteniei
Complex wine, with strong characteristics of the Cabernet Franc variety, but with well-integrated tannins, which reveal the fruity essences - blueberries and black cherries. Towards the end, the taste becomes aromatic with shades of vanilla, red pepper and tobacco. A wine with a well-defined structure, a candidate for a long period of aging.
Recommended in combination with well-matured fine cheeses, red meat or sushi dishes.
- TYPE: dry red wine
- ALCOHOL: 14,5%
- VARIETY: 100% Cabernet Franc
- MATURED: 15 months in oak barrels
- LIMITED EDITION 2300 bottles
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 – 18 °C
- BOTTLING DATE: August 23, 2017
- AGEING POTENTIAL: 14-16 years of bottling data